- Galvanised heavy duty (3mm) chassis, 1-Ton/MoD suspension mounts, Tdi engine mounts, front and rear fuel tank mountings;
- Galvanised bulkhead;
- Protective side sills (bolted to chassis);
- Bulkhead removal bar behind front seats.
- Defender doors, wheel arches, bonnet and front grille;
- Bulkhead removal bar;
- MoD 110 Jerrycan side lockers;
- Masai rear windows;
- Defender side windows, Alpine Lights, sunroof;
- Bonnet mounted spare wheel and pioneer tools (MoD/Camel Trophy);
- Chequer plate wing top protection and rear wing protection;
- Fixed rear steps and folding side steps;
- Toughened tub floor and wheel arch tops (3mm hardened marine grade alloy).
- Fully rebuilt Discovery 200Tdi;
- Defender left mount, 300Tdi right mount and custom bracket;
- Defender 200Tdi manifolds and turbocharger;
- Kenlowe Hotstart;
- Arctic spec fuel filter heater;
- 300Tdi radiator, oil cooler and intercooler;
- Mantec plastic snorkel;
- Oil temperature and pressure gauges.
- Original rear 18 IGal tank, twin MoD 12 IGal front tanks with MoD type selector taps and gauge changeover switches;
- Engine coolant powered fuel pre-heater for vegoil and extreme weather use;
- Arctic spec electrical fuel filter heater.
- SIII suffix E gear box;
- Standard 4-cyl transfer box modified with SII suffix B low ratio gears (17% lower);
- QT wide angle + extended slip joint front prop shaft;
- 3.54:1 differentials in modified 110 rear and Discovery front axles.
- Heystee 3 leaf front and 4 leaf rear parabolic springs;
- 1-Ton/MoD extended chassis brackets and shackles;
- ProComp ES9000 dampers;
- 109 ambulance rear anti-roll bar, reconfigured to clear rear fuel tank.
- Standard column, box and relay;
- Metro steering wheel;
- Steering damper;
- Extended drag link for longer axles;
- Discovery front axle with much greater steering lock/reduced turn radius.
- Discovery brake system;
- Goodridge stainless braided hoses;
- Zeus Engineering stainless calliper pistons;
- Transmission longitudinal tie rod to improve standard hand brake efficiency.
- Discovery I front axle, 110 rear Salisbury axle converted to leaf spring suspension;
- Rear axle disc brake conversion;
- Rear axle hub alteration to accept alloy wheels.
Off Road Equipment
- Mantec snorkel;
- QT diff guards;
- Steering guard;
- Side sills;
- Rear corner protection;
- Roof mounted lighting;
- Bull bar with brush wires to roof rack (wires not fitted on road);
- Warn XD9000I electric winch, front 3.5T recovery points, rear NATO hitch.
- Full length galvanised HD Brownchurch roof rack with end braces and ladder;
- 235/85R16 BFGoodrich ATKO tyres, with 2 spares;
- 42IGal fuel tank capacity;
- 20L water can (carried in side locker);
- Servicing kit (incl. fluids and filters) carried in side locker;
- Pioneer tools on bonnet;
- Interior storage with cargo rails and movable ties, 2x Barebox custom lockers, cubby box, stowage beneath cubby, storage nets;
- Farm jack stored internally;
- CB radio with quick release antenna (normally stowed, not fitted);
- 3x fire extinguishers;
- 10 internal power sockets and 240V transformer/inverter.
- 4x Defender cloth front seats (front pair heated);
- Wright Off Road matting throughout;
- Noise Killer sound proofing throughout engine bay and inside bulkhead;
- LaSalle head lining, insulated;
- Side panelling with sound proofing and stowage nets;
- Defender heater;
- Quick access for first aid kit, 2x emergency triangles, glow-sticks and 4x hi-vis jackets;
- MudStuff centre console with CB, DAB stereo, extra engine instruments and Carling Technologies accessories switches;
- 3x door activated courtesy lights
- Twin 82AHr batteries with split charger;
- Quick access Anderson connectors to main battery;
- 14″ electric radiator fan;
- 9500lg capacity Warn winch;
- Heated screens (front and rear), wing mirrors and front seats;
- Halogen head lights;
- Twin rear fog lights;
- Twin reverse lights;
- Hazard lights (incl. wind side repeaters);
- Rear work light;
- Twin spot lights on bull bar;
- 4x spot lights on roof rack;
- Intermittent front and rear wipers;
- Reversing sensors;
- 10x power sockets, 240V inverter;
- Towing socket in rear cross member PTO hole.